Bristol is the gateway to the east of Pontiac. It feels like you are on vacation as soon as you arrive. It is the type of place in which you want to live in the moment, enjoy the scenery, and take the time to take the time. Here, the pace is slowed down to re-energize residents and vacationers so that they can complete their projects and, simply, thrive.
- 1 beach right at the end of the pier!
- 34 alpacas; the only ones in the regional county municipality of Pontiac
- 60 -minute drive to Gatineau
- The 92-km Cycloparc PPJ bike path is a very popular, environmentally-friendly way to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the Pontiac region, from Bristol to L’Isle-aux-Allumettes.
- Norway Bay Beach serves as an attraction for residents of the Pontiac region and neighbouring areas who want to unwind. The cozy cottages that border the Ottawa River make it all the more charming.
- Coronation Hall Cider Mills is a story of family, a historic monument, an event hall, an orchard, and, above all, a producer of apple products, including incredible ciders that are tasty delicacies.
- Pine Lodge is a resort established in the 1930s where, in addition to staying, it is possible to play 9 holes of golf, have a fine dining experience, and, above all, to enjoy the outdoors. Another option is available to golfers who want to play 9 holes—the Norway Bay Golf Club. In winter, it is even possible to go cross-country skiing on the trails of Ski Pontiac, a volunteer-run organization.