The municipality of Campbell’s Bay is located at the centre of the Pontiac region. It is where most regional government services are based. There is a wide range of job opportunities that allow members of the tightly knit community and residents of nearby areas to thrive. Family is extremely important to the community!
- 744 residents
- 2 elementary schools—1 English and 1 French
- 1 English CEGEP, Cégep Heritage College
- 1 recreational centre to hold events—office or family parties, weddings, meetings, training sessions
- 1 electric vehicle charging station
We have everything nearby!
- Campbell’s Bay has many nearby businesses and services: a dental office, a notary, private medicine, land surveyors, construction companies, restaurants, dépanneurs, a pharmacy, a boat launch, and even a tourist information office!
- The local employment centre and the Carrefour jeunesse emploi du Pontiac can provide you with assistance so you can find a job in the Pontiac region. Pontiac residents can receive support from Bouffe Pontiac, a food distribution service, and the NPO AutonHomme Pontiac, a resource centre for men in need.
- The Pontiac region has a rich, multicultural heritage. In Campbell’s Bay, it can be felt at the Brauwerk Hoffman microbrewery, which specializes in beer and German-inspired food.
- Does cooling off at a splash pad in the summer sound good to you? There is one, as well as a baseball field, a tennis court, and two parks that can be enjoyed by the whole family.